CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome Hampton Joseph Fryer

On Friday, February 4, at approximately 6:15 a.m. David and I arrived at Palmetto Health Baptist Hospital, so that I could be induced for labor.  This was actually two days before my due date, but my doctor was on call, so we were thankful to be able to have him to deliver our little bundle of joy.

Hampton arrived at 5:31 p.m., and he weighed 7 lbs, 4 ozs. and was 20 inches long. Coleman is so excited to be a big brother! I is doing fine, and she is so in love with the new family member. I am having trouble putting him down. He is such a sweet baby!!!


Our Doctor (Dr. Hutchinson), Hampton, me and David


Baby Hampton


 Coleman and Hampton (with Misty in the background)

0 comments: