CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Will Miss You Mimi!!!

At approximately 5:30 a.m., on Tuesday, December 16, I received the call from my mom that I had been dreading for the past several months. Mimi, my mother's mom, had passed away just a few minutes before the call. I really wanted Coleman to know this lady that I had admired so much as a child and as an adult.

The funeral services took place on Thursday, December 18, but before the services The First Baptist Church (my family's church) served us a wonderful lunch. After the lunch, the family went to the playground to swing. It was a beautiful day, and I know Mimi would have been so happy that we were able to celebrate her new life in the presence of Christ, on such a beautiful day!

We will miss you Mimi, and we all love you very much!!!


Uncle Jonathan was Coleman's Buddy for the day


My Mommy and Daddy should really buy me one of these!

0 comments: