CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy First Birthday Coleman!

As a mom, this was a hard day for me. It was a day that I would have to accept my little baby becoming a toddler. I picked up Coleman early from school in order to take him to the doctor for his one year check-up. He was in the 50th percentile for weight and and height, and he was in the 75% for head circumference. David met us at the doctor's office, so he helped while Coleman was getting his immunizations. After the visit, we went to Fuddrucker's, where Grandma and Pop came to pay Coleman a birthday visit. As soon as we got home, we carved a pumpkin with a "C" on it for Coleman. Happy Birthday Coleman...you will always be my baby!


Coleman sitting next to his pumpkin


Coleman is helping Daddy with the pumpkin cleaning

0 comments: