CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy First Birthday Ava and Carter!

Coleman and I drove to Easley for Ava's and Carter's first birthday. Before the party we went to the Elephant' Trunk to get their gift. At the Elephant's Trunk, Coleman had his first ride on Rody, and he loved it! I think we have now found the perfect birthday present for him.

We were greeted at the car by Carter and the wagon. I was thankful because I really had my hands full. As soon as we got up to the house, Ava joined the two boys. We had a good day hanging out with Ava and Carter...we wished they lived closer! Happy Birthday Ava and Carter!



Carter, Ava and Coleman

1 comments:

Tina

Coleman is getting so big !!! he is adorable too!!!! Can't wait to see him sometime soon!!