CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

DiPrato's Shower

On Saturday, Coleman had his second shower. I had the best time seeing so many of my friends that live out of town, and being surrounded by such a wonderful group of friends from Columbia. We had pimento cheese dip for an appetizer, and our choice of salad for the meal. The food was delicious! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the petit fours...I am still eating these. I am hoping they are fat free! :)

Thank you so much Aimee, Holly, Kendal, Kimber, Mandy, and Temple for throwing me such a nice shower! I forgot to take a hostess picture, but I did get a picture of some of you back at my house.



2 comments:

Elizabeth Harm

This is so random...but, I am a friend of Elizabeth Fordham's and expecting my first child in December. I happened upon your blog when checking Elizabeth's tonight. I absolutely LOVE the lampshade that you are holding in this BLOG. Do you happen to know where the gift giver got it? I am now absolutely dying to add one to my nursery. Thanks!

Gina

I love the lampshade as well! This came from a shop here in Columbia called Tickled Pink (on Devine Street). The shade color is always white, but you can choose the trim and monogram colors. Congratulations on your pregnancy! This is actually my first pregnancy too, and I think the hardest part so far is trying to get the nursery put together!!! Good luck!