CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Birthday

After my prenatal massage, my mom met me at my house, so that we could go downtown to meet with Trenholm. We decided on a paint color, and we chose the nursery theme. The nursery will be the Wild West. I am sure this theme will be very fitting for our little boy. It will be something that he can grow into. We then ate lunch at the Mediterranean Tea Room, and we visited a cute shop on Devine Street that had a ton of things for the little one. Our final destination was Baby Furniture Plus, and then we returned to my house.

That night, we invited a few people over for hamburgers to finish the birthday celebration. The kids had a blast helping me blow out the birthday candles. I think we blew them out 3 or 4 times!!!



2 comments:

Elizabeth

Happy Belated B-day, Gina! I didn't realize it was your birthday - it's on my calendar now! Sallie did Baby Frank's nursery as a cowboy theme and it is adorable!!! I'll have to tell you some of the cute things she did - she used a lot of burlap with her other materials which was cheap and so cute! You look great!!!

Melanie

Happy Birthday!! I didn't realize ours were so close...mine is today :)

The furniture is beautiful and what a great nursery theme!