CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's a BOY!!! - 21 Weeks


Even though vacation was great, I could not wait to get back to find out the gender of the little one. The little one was very cooperative with keeping his little legs apart. The ultrasound technician said that she is 100% sure it is a boy! Every other test came back good, but they were unable to measure every detail that they usually measure. We will go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound. The ultrasound technician said that the baby is "hard-headed." I guess he takes after his mom!

2 comments:

Elizabeth

I'm so excited for ya'll!! You look amazing pregnant - I can't believe I haven't seen you in so long and you're already showing!!! Lets get together soon!

Melanie

Congratulations!! Boys are awesome and so much fun!